COVID-19 Client Policy
Natalie Ewens Hair and Beauty takes the safety of all the team and clients very seriously during these difficult times.
There will be strict policies in place to ensure the salon is ready to welcome back everyone once doors are re-opened on the 12/04/2021.
Please read the safety measures below so you are aware of the changes Natalie Ewens Hair has in place:
- Face Coverings are now optional. Please feel free to still wear a face covering if you prefer. If you require your stylist to wear a face covering, please just ask as we are more than happy to.
- Everyone shall be required to use hand sanitizer on entry.
- Please bring as little as possible to your appointment, coats if needed to be brought into the salon shall be kept in individual containers and shall be wiped down after every use.
- Every styling section and wash basin shall be thoroughly cleaned between each appointment. We have extended our appointment times from 45 mins to 1 hour to ensure a wipe down time.
- Every client shall be required to have their hair washed by their stylist before your cutting service is carried out this does include our male clientele.
- When colouring hair your stylist must be wearing protective gloves. These will be discarded after every colour service.
- All towels and gowns will be washed after every client as normal on a 60 degree wash to eliminate the virus.
- No magazines will be available in the salon. You may bring a device such as a tablet or kindle for your colour development time.
- Refreshments will be available.
- There shall be Covid-19 posters in place at the salon. Each staff member is qualified in the Barbicide Certification for infection control.
- Consultations will be carried out in the salon, they will take place using the mirror to minimise face to face contact. If you are showing your stylist a desired photo on your mobile phone or tablet device please do not hand them your phone this will also be the case for stylist to client.
- A new Skin Test will need to be carried out for everyone 48 hours before their appointment. We need to skin test everyone in case someone has had Covid-19 during the time we have been closed or if you have received the Covid-19 Vaccine. Your skin test shall then cover you for the next 6 months however if you have any medical changes, are pregnant or receive your first or second dose of the vaccine you will need a new skin test before your next colour service.
Please keep in mind these are temporary measures and the salon may change and adapt at any time. My team will be working very hard to maintain the high standard of treatments before the lockdown. Government guidelines will be adhered to at all times.
Natalie Ewens Hair
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 9am-6pm
Wednesday – 9am-6pm
Thursday – 9am-8pm
Friday – 9am-6pm
Saturday – 9am-5pm
Sunday – Closed
Covid 19 Policy
The safety of you and our employees are our number one concern. We have a range of measures in place to protect both you and us when you visit us for an appointment.
For a detailed breakdown of measures we currently have in place, please visit our COVID-19 Client Policy.
If you have any questions about safety policies at our hair salon in Chichester, please email us at Natalie Ewens Hair and Beauty